Inkling’s Assessment Widget has been updated to version 2.3.2.
Version 2.3.2 addresses a bug that caused scoring to miscalculate when using the fill-in-the-blank question type with multiple correct answers. After updating to version 2.3.2 and republishing any Inkdocs using this question type, calculation of scores will work as expected.
To update to the latest version of the Assessment widget:
- On the Habitat dashboard, click Modules.
- Click the Inkling Assessment module.
- Click Install on the latest version (2.3.2) of the Assessment module.
- Select the project or projects. The Install button changes to blue and also shows the number of selected projects—for example, Install in 2 projects.
- To select all projects, click the checkbox next to Project Name. Then click Select all (#) projects.
- Updating the module requires Module Management permissions. Your Inkling User Administrator is able to set these permissions. Search for “Manage user platform permissions” in the Administrator Guide for details.
- This update does not delete previously-completed assessment data. You must reset the assessment if you would like users to retake the assessment and record new scores. For more details, see the Authoring Guide (Ch. 6 > Use the assessment widget > Reset an assessment).
To learn more about Inkling's Assessment Widget, search for "Use the Assessment widget" in the Authoring Guide.