In this release, we’ve completely redesigned the layouts of Learning Pathways and Notices, to improve the look and feel of the app. We’ve also enabled the ability for you to share a link to a specific location within in Inkdoc. All to allow for more seamless integration into your on-the-go workflow.
What’s new in Learning Pathways:
- Metrics that you care about are more prominent: Courses now display the number of team members that have been assigned and completed the course.
- Courses are more organized: Easily toggle between active (in progress & not started) and completed courses
- Assigning courses is easier: Enhanced navigation allows for clearer step-by-step selection & ability to review before assigning.
- Viewing or editing a team is just a few taps away: Adding, editing, or removing team members is easier- try swiping to delete.
- Learners get a clearer picture of course load: Courses that are in progress will display the steps completed & steps remaining, right above assigned courses with estimated course lengths.
- Text looks better and always fits: Longer titles or descriptions will scale with the new course card designs.
What’s new in Notices:
- See urgent notices sooner: Urgent notices will always be flagged and found at the top of the list, followed by the most recent notices.
- Know right away where your attention is needed: Clearer sectioning of read & unread notices.
How to upgrade the Learning Pathways App:
Go to the App Store (for iOS) or Google Store (Android) to download the latest version!
iOS: 6.2.0 and Android: 3.2.1
Article is closed for comments.