Have a problem? Here's the kitchen sink approach to fixing almost any issue you may run into when using Inkling.
If your purchases do not appear in your Library, you may be logged into a different account from the account from which you purchased content. Check that the account you're logged in as matches the email address where you received your Inkling purchase confirmation.
Otherwise, take the steps below in the following order and stop when things are working again:
iPad/iPhone and Android:
- Verify that you're connected to the Internet.
- Make sure you're using the latest version of Inkling.
- Check that your OS is up to date.
- Restart your device.
- Delete the troublesome content and download it again. (Don't worry! Inkling automatically saves your notes and highlights, so you won't lose any data.)
- Deregister your device and log in again. (You will need to download your titles again after deregistering, but you won't lose your notes and highlights.)
- Delete Inkling and download it again, login, and then download your chapters or titles.
- Check what browser and version you're using to view Inkling for Web.
- Download the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or update your version of Safari by updating Mac OS X.
- If you're using a supported Inkling browser, try clearing your browser cache and viewing your content again.
Still not working right? That's not good, but we'll help you fix the problem. Contact us, and make sure to include all the information you can.