You may be asked to delete Inkling to resolve a problem. Deleting Inkling will sign you out of Inkling and also delete all of the titles in your local library. Don't worry--your books, notes, and highlights will be restored when you download Inkling and log in again.
- Go to the iPad's home screen.
- Press and hold Inkling.
- Tap the black X icon in the upper left corner of the Inkling icon.
Deleting an app can vary by device, but you can follow these steps for most devices:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Play Store icon > My Apps.
- Find Inkling and tap Uninstall on the app's detail page.