Inkling relies on VoiceOver, which includes a screen reading feature. Here's how to activate Text-to-Speech on your iOS device:
- Tap into your device Settings.
- Tap General on the left panel.
- Tap Accessibility toward the bottom of the right panel.
- Tap VoiceOver at top of the right panel.
- Adjust your settings accordingly.
For more information on how to use VoiceOver with Inkling, visit:
For Android 4.4 and above, this app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility. To activate Accessibility:
- Go to Settings
- Select Accessibility
- Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Here's more information on screen reader support on Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=96831