Inkling relies on VoiceOver, which includes a screen reading feature. Here's how to activate Text-to-Speech on your iOS device:
1. Tap into your device Settings.
2. Tap General on the left panel.
3. Tap Accessibility toward the bottom of the right panel.
4. Tap VoiceOver at top of the right panel.
5. Adjust your settings accordingly.
For more information on how to use VoiceOver with Inkling, please visit: http://www.apple.com/accessibility/ipad/vision.html
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility. To activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 4.4 and above):
Select TalkBack and enable the switch
1. Here's more information on screen reader support on Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=96831