Now that you've created an account, you can purchase books or chapters by following these steps:
- Log in to the Inkling Store.
- Search by title, author, ISBN, category, or keyword and hit enter.
- Click on the title you're interested in.
- To add the full title, click Buy eBook on the right.
- To add individual chapters, click Add to Cart for each chapter you're interested in.
- Click Checkout.
- Review your order and enter payment information if your credit card is not already saved, and click Pay Now.
- Log in to your Inkling account.
- Tap Store.
- Browse the Inkling Store, or search by title, author, ISBN, category, or keyword.
- Tap on the title you're interested in.
- To add the full title, tap Buy this book.
- To add individual chapters, tap the grey button next to the chapter you'd like to purchase.
- Tap Buy to confirm your purchase.
- If you are not logged in to your iTunes account, you will be asked to sign in. Your iTunes account credentials may be different from your Inkling account credentials.
- Your purchased title or chapter will begin downloading immediately.
- Visit Inkling.com from your mobile browser.
- Follow the Web Store steps above to purchase a book or chapter.
- Your new purchases will appear in your Inkling for Android library if you're logged in.
Now you're ready to view the content you've just purchased!
Note: Not all titles are available for purchase through the app at this time. You can follow the steps above to buy these books from our Web Store at Inkling.com/store.