We recently discovered an issue with the Multiple Answer assessment type in the Assessment widget, where only a single correct answer response (rather than multiple correct answers) marked the question as correctly answered. We have deployed an update to resolve it. If you use the Assessment widget and the Multiple Answer assessment type, you will need to update to the latest version.
To update to the latest version of the Assessment widget:
- On the Habitat dashboard, click Modules.
- Click the Inkling Assessment module.
- Click Install on the latest version (2.0.14) of the Assessment module.
- Select the project or projects. The Install button changes to blue and also shows the number of selected projects—for example, Install in 2 projects.
- To select all projects, click the checkbox next to Project Name. Then click Select all (#) projects.
- Click Install. Leave the browser window open to help ensure that the upgrade successfully completes for all selected projects.
- A Success message displays when Inkling successfully installs the module. Click OK to dismiss the message. If you use the Multiple Answer assessment type, it is necessary to re-publish existing projects. Continue to step 7.
- Open each Habitat project containing the Assessment you would like to update. Click Publish.
- Updating the module requires Module Management permissions. Your Inkling User Administrator is able to set these permissions. Search for “Manage user platform permissions” in the Administrator Guide for details.
- This update does not delete previously-completed assessment data. You must reset the assessment if you would like users to retake the assessment and record new scores. For more details, see the Authoring Guide (Ch. 6 > Use the assessment widget > Reset an assessment).