To add a Task to a Notice:
- When creating or editing a Notice, you have the ability to add Tasks to the Notice that will need to be completed.
- You can add a task by clicking the “Tasks” tab in a Notice, and then click “+Add new task”
- You are then required to add a title for the Task, and you also have the ability to add a description.
- Select a “Due date” (the time zone is determined by the time zone set in the Notice)
- If you are editing a Notice, click the “Save changes” button to save the edits you’ve made to the Notice. If you are creating a new Notice, clicking “Send” will distribute the notice at the start date.