To create a new Notice:
- Click the blue “New Notice” button on your dashboard
- Enter a title and select the Priority (Normal or Urgent)
- Enter any required details in the “Message” box
- Optional - Click “Add a link” to enter a URL that will be attached to the Notice, or click “Add an attachment” to select a file on your computer and upload it to the Notice.
- Click the “Tasks” tab and click “+Add new task” to create a task and add it to the Notice.
- Under “Distribution”, select “Stores” to choose which stores will receive this notice, or select “District managers only”.
- Under “Scheduling”, Edit the “Start date” and enter an “End date”. Select a “Time zone”.
- You can click “Save draft” at the top of the page to save your progress and edit the Notice at a later time/date. Clicking “Send” will distribute the notice at the start date.