There are two different types of searches that you can perform in Inkling Axis: Library or In-Inkdoc search.
Library search will search all titles available to you and return results that are either an Inkdoc title or a match within page content. Axis returns results and suggestions only for Inkdocs in your library that are published in English.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon and enter your search term.
- Results will display in bold text and highlighted in pink.
- To clear a search term, use the X on the right side of the search field or the delete button on your device.
Note: If your device is offline, Axis Library Search displays simplified suggestions that show only the titles of the Inkdocs available to you, without any highlighting. You can download an Inkdoc and search within that publication for a term or phrase.
In-Inkdoc search allows you to search for words that appear in a single Inkdoc.
- Open the Inkdoc and find the search bar at the top of the Table of Contents.
- Enter a keyword in the search bar and browse the results.
- To return to the Table of Contents, use the X on the right side of the search field or tap Done on your device.