- Updates to Featured Content
- New Video Link
- Updates to Translated Content
- Learning Pathways
- New Course Library Dashboard
- Usability improvements
- Authoring Groups
- New E-Signature Workflow
- Inkling for iOS & Android
- Custom Branded Mobile App Icons
- Featured content support
- Improved field manager reporting
Updates to Featured Content
Featured Content is now generally available for all customers on web and native mobile. To turn on Featured Content, ask your CSM.
Messages and Announcements on Homepage
You can now create Featured Content without having to link to an Inkdoc. To create a message-only Featured Content, select Message Only under Choose a Content Type.
When should I use Message-only Featured Content instead of linking to an Inkdoc?
Message-only Featured Content is intended to be used for small pieces of information to send to your learners, like an announcement or an alert. It is not intended to replace an Inkdoc or to provide detailed information you want users to be able to access later. Featured Content is not searchable. If you want the information in your Featured Content to be searchable and available to learners at a specific time, then we recommend you add this content to an Inkdoc and link to the Inkdoc in the Featured Content.
Inkdoc Chapter Linking
Previously, you could create Featured Content that linked to an Inkdoc or an Inkdoc page. Now, you can link to an Inkdoc Chapter.
Sort Featured Content
You can now sort Featured Content by Urgent and New.
You can now permanently delete expired and draft Featured Content.
Read more details about featured content in the support documentation here:
Inkling Administrator Guide - Ch. 10: Featured Content / Notices Administration
New Video Link
The link in Habitat to video tutorials now points to our updated video site.
Updates to Translated Content
We have improved the translations for most languages to enhance the Inkling product for a global audience.
New Course Library Dashboard
- New Course Library Dashboard in Habitat enables authors to easily search, sort, filter, and page through courses.
- Field managers can now search for and sort learners by name in the Manage Teams tab.
- Managers can now see a count of any assignments they still need to complete.
Read more details about this release in the support documentation here: LINK
How Did It Work?
Forms were owned by a specific author. That author could ask another author to collaborate but they were still the only true “owner.” This could cause challenges if two authors wanted equal ownership over a form.
Authors could also share access to submitted data via table share settings. However this needed to be set for each data table..
Each customer will have an option to author as a group as well as as an individual. If your form belongs to a group, each member of the group has rights to the form as decided at the team level. The form is owned by the team.
You can also have team members who have limited rights - for example, to see data submitted but not to change the forms. They will have these same rights for any forms belonging to the group.
- Forms can be moved from a single author ownership into a Team and back again. If you move the form after submissions have been received you will see an alert and be asked to confirm.
New Signing Workflow
How Did It Work?
Forms could have a signature field and that signature could be captured but the workflow to capture multiple signatures was not fully features and automated.
InkForms now offers a full signing workflow called JotForm Sign. E-signatures meet automation. Create, share, and e-sign documents in minutes. Automate your workflow with legally binding documents that can be signed on any device. Reduce cost of document signing platform, as Inkforms can do it all.
Creation of a Sign Document Workflow
Monitoring of a Sign Document Workflow
Jotform Sign is not enabled by default but can be requested for any InkForms customer.
Inkling for iOS & Android
Custom Mobile App Icons
- Customers using our iOS and Android apps are now able to replace the Inkling app icon with your own custom icon. Reach out to your CSM to get started!
Featured Content Support
- As detailed above, Featured Content functionality is also now available to users of the Inkling iOS & Android apps.
- Read more details about this release in the support documentation here: Administration Guide > Chapter 10 > Introduction to Featured Content
Improved In-App Field Manager Reporting
- In-app reporting helps managers of multiple teams in the field obtain actionable data at their fingertips.
- Due dates are also available in the native mobile apps for both learners and team managers/supervisors.
- Read more details about this release in the support documentation here: Learning Pathways Guide > Chapter 5 > Team Reporting